About REE Automotive
REE is an automotive technology leader set to become the cornerstone for tomorrow’s zero-emission electric and autonomous vehicles.
REE’s revolutionary, award-winning REEcorner technology integrates critical vehicle components (steering, braking, suspension, powertrain and control) into the arch of the wheel, enabling a fully-flat skateboard chassis with more room for passengers, cargo and batteries. With REE’s technology, OEMs and global mobility companies have complete design freedom and a blank canvas on which to build any size or shape of electric or autonomous car, van or truck – from class 1 to 6 – for any application and any target market.
Founded in 2013, REE is a truly horizontal player whose REEcorner and EV platform technology supports the widest range of target markets, applications and business models. Target markets include OEMs, delivery fleets, Mobility-as-a-Service providers and new mobility players. Fully scalable and completely modular, the REEcorner and EV platform technology offer multiple customer benefits including complete vehicle design freedom, more volume with smallest footprint, lower TCO, faster development time, ADAS compatibility, reduced maintenance costs and global safety standards compliance.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with subsidiaries in the U.S, UK and Germany, REE has an extensive network of Tier-1 partners providing access to global production lines. REE is REE-imagining what e-mobility solutions can do for the economy, society and the environment.
REE’s technology coupled with its unique value proposition position it to break new ground in e-mobility.
- Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel, with subsidiaries in the U.S, UK and Germany
- Extensive IP portfolio across design, component engineering & software
- Scalable, modular architecture supports mission-specific EVs
- Unique value proposition for OEMs – REEcorner integration into OEM platforms ensures fast, cost-efficient entry to EV markets
- Unique value proposition for Service Providers (e.g. MaaS & Logistics) – REEcorner integration enables designing EVs tailored to exact needs and specifications
- REE is a horizontal player set to capture largest total addressable market share
- Major growth projected in each of REE’s target opportunities
- Extensive network of Tier-1 partners providing access to global production lines
- Cemented partnerships with OEMs
360° View of REE
Hear what our employees are saying about REE and what it is that makes us so unique. Covering a broad spectrum of topics – from technology, to REE’s business model & supply chain, to safety standards and our partner ecosystem.